Shipping Inside The USA
- We guarantee shipment delivery. This means that for US shipments, we guarantee the US Postal Service will record delivery within 10 postal working days for Priority Mail shipments, and 15 postal working days for orders that must be shipped via Ground (although unusual, every once in awhile it takes that long). If they do not record delivery within that time, we will reship your order upon request. However, once the US Postal Service records delivery,our delivery guarantee is satisfied, and our shipment obligation has ended. We cannot prevent or be held responsible if your package is lost or stolen during shipment or delivery. Additionally if a package is returned to us as Un-Deliverable or Unclaimed because of incorrect or unverifiable address or failure of recipient to collect package we will require addition postage paid before reshipping package.
- All US shipments are shipped via USPS First Class Parcel, Priority Mail or Express Overnight (with delivery confirmation).
Shipping Outside Of The USA
We can ship to just about any address in the world - there will be shipping charges based on destination and weight. When you place an order and select a shipping option the shipping rate will automatically calculate..
- For International shipments, our shipping guarantee only extends to the point where the package arrives at the ISC International Sort Facility, but again we guarantee that tracking will show that this occurs within 10 postal working days,or we will reship your order on request (the reason we guarantee only to the ISC Sort Facility is because the next stop is Customs at the foreign country, and foreign Customs often does not scan the item again until *after* they are done with it, which unfortunately sometimes takes several weeks). Again, once tracking with the US Postal Service shows that the package has arrived at the ISC Sort Facility, our delivery guarantee is satisfied, and our shipment obligation has ended. However USPS Tracking Information does extend to delivery in many but not all countries .We cannot prevent or be held responsible if your package is lost or stolen during shipment or delivery. Additionally if a package is returned to us as Un-Deliverable or Unclaimed because of incorrect or unverifiable address or failure of recipient to collect package we will require addition postage paid before reshipping package.
- International shipments via USPS International First Class, International Priority, Or International Priority Express Mail, International (EMI).
- For legal and insurance reasons, we are required to claim the full value of the order on all customs documents for all international shipments. This value is the price you paid for the order, not including shipping. If you have a concern about the amount of customs fees that you may be charged, please contact your local authorities. Customs fees are a tax levied by your country, and we have no control over them, nor any knowledge of what they might be.
UPS SHIPMENTS “Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada are subject to applicable duties & taxes as well as an average of $10 flat brokerage fee ($4 USD entry prep fee + $6 CAD bond fee on ground shipments; $10 CAD bond fee on air shipments) for shipments valued below $200 USD. Additional fees will apply on shipments over this value. Shipments valued at $200 CAD and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
Calculating your shipping rate
Just add your Country, State, Province or Region and your Postal Code into the handy shipping calculator at the bottom of the Cart Page. The calculator will show your shipping options and prices before you proceed to payment.
Please note that both product & shipping prices are subject to change. Quotes generated using the method noted above are only valid for the browser session during which they are generated. Prices displayed during previous sessions will not be honored.
**The cart does not reflect customs duties for internationally bound packages ordered through the American Outdoor Woman site. For more information on import taxes, please contact your local customs office.